U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group in Spokane (South Hill) is recognized as a leading national provider of occupational medicine and urgent care. After receiving our services, you’ll immediately learn that our single focus is to deliver quality care above all else. As your healthcare provider, we don’t expect your trust, we know we must EARN your trust by exceeding your expectations through every interaction we have, and every time!
Your healthcare decisions are important, and we’ll be there to help you make them.
OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE (read more)
Our occupational medicine services help keep your employees ready to work through our expertise in injury prevention and safety in the workplace. And, when an employee injury does occur, our doctors work quickly and efficiently to maximize their recovery so their well-being and that of their families is restored and your productivity is maintained. We have the expertise and experience you need, we understand the impact an injury has on your business, and we’ll help minimize the loss.
- Over 4000 employees in our organization here to serve you
- More than 800 doctors providing care
- Serving more than 13,000 patients each day
- A full range of Therapy Services
- A FREE online Client Communication System that provides immediate access to your workers’ compensation reports
URGENT CARE (read more)
- Quality care for minor injuries and illnesses that don't require an emergency room
- Preventive health screenings
- Flu vaccination
- Travel immunizations and more!
We are a full-service medical clinic located in the Grapetree Village, offering care for on-the-job injuries, therapy services, urgent care and more. Our director, Dr. Rex Stahly has been with us since 1988 and we are committed to providing the best possible care to our patients.