Seek URGENT CARE at U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group to:
- Get treated – Our centers specialize in treating minor medical conditions before they become life-threatening.
- Wait less – At our Urgent Care centers, wait times are usually shorter than at the ER for conditions such as colds, sprains, or minor cuts.
- Save money – ER visits can be costly, and overuse of ERs contribute to higher healthcare costs and insurance rate increases. U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group generally costs much less for the same service at an ER.
- Find a specialist – Our physicians will make referrals for specialty or emergency care as indicated.
Go directly to an ER for:
- signs of heart attacks, including chest pain
- signs of stroke, like sudden onset of numbness in the arms or legs
- severe shortness of breath
- major life- or limb-threatening injuries
- severe wounds and amputations
- coughing up or vomiting blood
- suicidal or homicidal feelings
If symptoms arise suddenly and you believe that a life is in jeopardy, call 9-1-1.