Client Communication System (CCS)
U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group is committed to communicating with our clients regularly about an injured worker's condition. We believe that clear and timely communication between the medical provider, employer and claims examiner is the key to helping injured workers get back to work quickly and safely.
Our new, convenient online Client Communication System (CCS) provides you with immediate access to a variety of workers' compensation reports to monitor the status of your injured workers.
||If you would like access to our Client Communication System, which provides real-time reporting on the status of your employees' treatment, please contact your U.S. HealthWorks sales representative to get your account set up, or click below to submit your request online.
||>>||CCS New User Access Request
||>>||Already have an account? Login now!
|•||Free service to U.S. HealthWorks clients!|
|•||Access CCS on the web 24/7 with your login name and password by clicking on the “CUSTOMER LOGIN” - top right button of our website.|
|•||Reports are updated daily at 9:30pm PST / 12:30am EST|
|•||CCS is user-friendly and allows you to quickly search for the information you need, when you need it.|
|•||Sort and customize your workers' compensation reports|
|•||Download and export your reports to your desired file format (PDF, Excel, CSV)|
- Activity Summary - Access work status reports and diagnosis information. You can also view all appointments (scheduled, cancelled, missed, walk-ins).
- Case Status - Get a summary of the number of visits for each patient by case.
- Custom Report - Create a custom report that suits your company's needs.
- Industrial Case Cost - View a summary of case costs for injury and physical therapy visits by diagnosis.
- Patient History - View patient case history.
- Patient Visit Information - Obtain a list of patients seen within your selected appointment date range.
- Utilization Analysis by Diagnosis - Review case statistics related to the type of visit (Injury, Physical Therapy, Orthopedics) and view results summarized by diagnosis.