As we observe Veterans Day and honor all of those who have served this country, we’d like to share a few stories of our own doctors here at U.S. HealthWorks who have served.
Here is a roundup of past blog posts and media coverage that featured the stories of these doctors:
- Dr. Clarence Lee, who served in the U.S. Air Force as a U-2 flight doctor.
- Dr. Dean Shoucair, who served in the Army as an emergency room military doctor
- Dr. William Trolan, who was a first responder on the ground after 9/11
- Dr. Shiu-Yueh Baxter, who served in the U.S. Navy
- Dr. Minh Nguyen, who served in the U.S. Navy and also fled Vietnam during the fall of Saigon
We thank these doctors and veterans for their service, and honor all of those men and women who have served and are serving today.